2007年12月9日日曜日

Let's watch news programs

News
Introduction

I will write about News programs because I like to watch it more than to read newspapers. Another reason why I like it is that I can believe it more than some magazines and gossips. Today, news programs have some various topics, which are sports news, things of trend, movies be released and so on. Each news programs have original and difference characters. From now, I would like to introduce about them.

~Kind of news program~
New 23 (national) This news program was broadcasted in every night. Recently, the main caster had changed because he had had cancer.

Mezamashi T.V (national): “Mezamashi” mean that we can wake up. I think that most of my friends watch it in each morning.

Zoom in Asa (national): My favorite news program at morning.

Bankisya (national): This program is sent on air on Sunday afternoon. My father likes it. I also watch it because a beautiful actress appears as a caster in the program.

Televitamin (local): I like this program because I can watch it and some casters speak Kumamoto dialects. Before, a man making up like an old woman appeared in this news program but, he died recently. His name is Battenarakawa.
Body
~Good points~

Local news programs: Local news programs have good points. First, there are some interesting sections, which are games with audience. Everybody can take part in this game. This game’s rule is what we watch it on T.V when casters make a phone call to us. So, we have to answer some questions which casters ask. So, we can get goods when we can pass some questions. I thought to do the games is good because many audience can take part in the news program. Second, we can know about local today’s news. I will not to be able to know local news when I didn’t watch it. So, I should not watch only national news programs.

National news programs: I like also national news programs because I can know foreign country’s news and international situations. I will not to be able to know without not to watch it. It is important for me to watch it in my life. I ‘m interested in environmental problems, which is environmental destructions and ecology services. I always pay attention about them.
~Bad points~
Local news programs: The bad points are not to be able to watch foreign news and I like games on afternoon news program but, people who don’t like it might say that “I don’t like this TV program.

National news programs: I don’t like to watch except news on the morning. For example, on the morning news program is broadcasted about fashionable things. I should broadcast more important things which are yesterday’s news and today’s top news.

~Worst news program~: The worst news program is News Zero. I don’t like this TV program because I don’t like its name and casters. I don’t know why the news program has the name which makes me associate with empty. It is hard for me to listen sometimes because some of them are not caster. Their main work is actress or singer. So, I don’t like it.

Conclusion
I notice difference between local and national TV program when I finished writing this essay. So is detail and quality. Local programs are broadcasted more detail than national programs. However, it also has good point, which is broadcasted about foreign news. We can watch it even if we stay in Kumamoto. Each news programs have some good points. So, I know that we must use them perfectly when we need them. (601words)

1 件のコメント:

yuukarinoki さんのコメント...

Hello, Chiaki.
I think I like to watch News better than to read.
I like News 23. When I get home, that program is always broadcasting.