2007年12月5日水曜日

Book Review2-09" The Seacret Garden"


This book's writer is Frances Hodgson Burnet. I did read this story but, I had known just a title. The main character is Mary. She was a selfish girl before she saw a boy staying in a big house, which is also her house. She had to move her first house because she had lost her family for disease. She was alone in the world in first. However, she went to her uncle's house. She didn't know a boy having a sick in same house. Oneday, she play alone in her house. So, she discovered a room which she has never seen. She was into the room and saw a boy being on the bed. So, she talked to him. They became friends soon. Other day, she saw a key buried in the ground. She had ever asked about uncle's wife. She had died before. Mary knew that she had a garden. When she saw a key, she understood the key of seacret garden. So, they enjoy staying in the garden. I like this story because she grows in the story. I hate the main character, first. However, I continued to read this book amd I knew that she became a good girl. So, I was intersted to read the book but, I didn't make my mind move.

0 件のコメント: