2007年12月21日金曜日

Why I can't use computers better.

Learning with computers
Introduction: I will write about learning with computers. I don’t like to use it because I don’t understand how to use it soon and I don’t know its manuals even if I read it. I need much time before I can use it smoothly. I have trouble because I don’t know how do I use it. So, I would like to introduce what I should attention when I use it.
Body
Reading
: It’s easier for me to read than to read books. However, I have worry about to fall our eyes sight. To use computers to read is bad for our health.
Writing: I think that writing with computers is easy. So, I can write daily on my blog. I didn’t write on my diary of book because I have my blog. However, I think that writing with computers has bad point, so is to forget word’s spell. When I sometimes write a diary on my blog, I have this feeling. So, I should write words on your notebook if possible.
Listening: I was helped by my personal computer because I can listen to music with it. I hardly have a chance to listen it because there is no music player at my room. Before I go to bed, I listen to English educational CD while I don’t listen it when I was study. So, It is important for me in my life.
Viewing
・Youtube: I sometimes use youtube, which is animated sight on website. When I use website, I watch movies or music videos with it. Youtube is gone public the entire world.
・Use the dictionary: My personal computer has functions of dictionary which are Japanese- English dictionary and English- Japanese dictionary. It is convenient for me to use it because it is easier to use a computer than to use a dictionary of book.
Speaking: I have never used a function of speaking with foreigners with computers. I heard this story from my friend. She is proficient about it so, she can speak with foreigners.

The reason why I can’t use it well: I have three reasons why I don’t use the computers. First, I think that I don’t understand slang about computers when I read the manual. Second, I can’t type keys quickly. Third, I don’t understand complex functions. I can’t know them even if I ask people how to use it.

Improvement about it: I have improvement because I know reasons about it. So is to use it every day. I will become to understand it if I use it everyday. I will get accustomed to use it everyday. It is important for me to keep using it because I will forget how to use it.

Conclusion: I can know what to use computers are important for us. I can use my personal computer, recently because I use it every Writing class. However, I don’t know how to use other computers, which are DVD recorder and cell phones. I will have to use it after I become a member of society. So, now I have to understand about them. I think I want to study them while I am student. (527 words)

1 件のコメント:

yuukarinoki さんのコメント...

Hello,Chiaki.
I think it is difficult to use computers.
But, I want to get skill to use computers.