2007年12月30日日曜日

Book Review2-10" The Black Tulip"


I read The black Tulip which is written by Alexandre Dumas. He is a famous novelist of French. I like his works because my favorite works are The Tree Musketeers. This story's main character is Cornelius Van Baerle. He is a resercher about tulips' kind. This story is about his life. He reserchs about black tulip everyday but, he has an enemy, who is living next to his house. His name is Issac Boxtel, who likes tulips, too. Oneday, Issac becomes to get Cornelius' new tulip, black tulip. However, Cornelius was arrested by police because of his relatives who was a stateman. He was suported by people. So, Cornelius had to stay in prison. However, this story's last is that he is released to out of prison because his girl friend helped him. So, I like this story. I respected her works because Rosa, his girlfriend's name, has big brave. She went to say to king's house. I want to keep like her thinking in my mind.

0 件のコメント: