2007年11月11日日曜日

MovieReview-01"ToyStory"

Introduction
This movie’s information
Movie’s name: Toy Story
Date: 1995
Director: John Lasseter
Production: Disney, Pixer
Voice appearance: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen
Body
Main characters
Woody: He is a cowboy doll. However, he was jealous of a new toy, Buzz, because he was loved by Andy.
Buzz lightyear: He is a new toy coming to theirs home. He is convinced that he is a hero and space soldier.
Andy: He is a boy having many toys. He treasured him toys. Many toys like him.
Other character
Andy’s family: He has mother and one sister, Molly.
Potato Head: He is also Andy’s toy. He has no body, but he has only big potato face.
Slinky: He is also Andy’s toy. His appearance is dog, duchshund and he has a long spring body.
Boo: She is a beautiful woman doll and she is a Woody’s girlfriend.
Rex: He is a dinosaur doll. He has a terrible appearance but, he is kind.
Sid: A boy living next to Andy’s home is Sid. He is not important toys. His favorite thing is to break toys. He always keeps strange pose sleeping on the bed at night.
Story
Andy’s toys live together friendship. One day, he gets a new one when it is his birthday. A new toy’s name is Buzz lightyear, which is convinced that he is hero. Woody didn’t like Buzz because he became a most popular doll. When Andy goes outside, he wanted to go with Buzz. However, Buzz didn’t be his room because he was pushed down from their room by Woody. So, Andy takes Woody but, Buzz follow Andy’s car to go to restaurant. However, they were left behind when they fought outside a car. So, Woody and Buzz make effort to go bake their home.
Most interesting scene: In this movie’s end, Buzz couldn’t move because a hole of fence is small for him putting a big rocket when Woody and Buzz go through a Sid’s home fence. Woody helped him even if he knows what he can’t take Andy’s car to move from another place. This is my favorite scene because they became good friends, finally and I think wonderful their cooperation.
Conclusion
Impression: I have a reason why I like this movie. First, I like this movie’s story. A theme is so simple . However, I thought about how to cooperate with friends when I finished seeing this movie. Second, I thought interesting that toys have personality like a person. I think this movie is said that we should be important many toys because toys might have personality. Third, I knew that I must not decide only people’s looks. When Woody and Buzz go to Sid’s home, they saw strange and fearful looks toys. I felt fearful when I saw them. However, they were kind because they repaired Buzz’s arm and helped that Woody and Buzz ran away from Sid’s home. I didn’t guess that they help Woody and Buzz because they have horrible looks. This movie review gave me a good chance, which I can notice that I shouldn’t judge just looks. (516words)

1 件のコメント:

yuukarinoki さんのコメント...

Good morning.
I read your movie review. I think your movie review was very interesting.
I think the way to write was very good.It is easy to read!
Good job, Chiaki!!