2007年11月21日水曜日

Daisy Miller

I read Daisy Miller written by Henry James. I read it written in Japanese. Daisy Miller is a girl's name. However, she is not a main character in this book. This book's main character is a American man staying in Europe. First of all, a man is in love when he saw Daisy Miller. Because, she is so beautiful woman. However, they became friends each other soon but, a man must go to another country staying his aunt. When a man saw her in another country, she had a boyfriend who is from Italy. A man had been loving her but, Daisy doesn't love him. In the end, she had a sick so, she had died. I don't like this story very much because she doesn't have a faith. I thought that women must have belief because, we don't live to get married. Women also must live firmly. We should not depend men. I think so when I finish reading this work.

0 件のコメント: