2007年10月26日金曜日

To be important for me


Introduction
I have some favorite places where I can do relax in. Sometimes I go to the places when I was tired. The places make me do happy and give me power to study English. If I lost my favorite places, I can’t live a happy life. So, I love the places.
Movie Theater
The reason why I like the place is that movie theater are places where I feel comfortable. I often go there to relax and to be alone. However, I go to the movie theater with my friends when I watch scary movies or violence movies.
Library
I have three reasons why I like library. First reason is to keep quiet in library when I read books in there sometimes. When I do my home work, I feel helpful because I can concentrate in library. Second reason is to KUG library has books about librarian course. It is easy for me to research with books because I take librarian course. This course teacher gives us homework with special books or library index being in second floor. Then I can do smoothly homework. So, I like library. Third reason is that KUG library has many kinds of books. I must read books written in English. However, there are books written in each language. For example, this library does not have only books written in English, but also has Russian, Garman and French books. I want to read someday because I am interested in some languages.
On my bicycle
I feel relaxing on my bicycle because I like to ride on one. However, I have more reason. So, the reason why I like on my bicycle is to like to have a blow. When I ride on my bicycle, I can feel comfortable. I can’t run fast because I hate to exercise. However, I like this place because I can move fast.
Conclusion
I think that each people have best places and the favorite places are not always important for another people. However, we can know another people’s favorite places. So, I think that to understand another people’s mind is very important. My favorite places are important for me to live my life even if it is not important for many people. If you have a chance to spend in my favorite places, you will understand my mind. I will read classmate’s blogs because I want to know theirs mind.

0 件のコメント: