2007年10月1日月曜日

Book Review 2-01"Jungle Book"

I had believed a movie's story of Jungle Book. However, I could know the real story because I read the book. I have never read this book and I thought that a boy called Mogli has huge brave because he only fought with a big tiger. By the way, did you think why he must fight with a tiger? The answer is that the tiger couldn't eat him when he was a baby. However, he has some friends of bare and black panther. Their name is Baloo and Bagheera. They are friends or teacher for him. They had been happy life before monkies appered in front of Mogli. Monkies is livers in Jungle. So, Mogli had to do away to the Jungle and he began to live in a village. However, he was drriven out from a village because he ate raw animal. I think he is great because he knows different worlds. If I were him, I could not do like him.
[168 words]

0 件のコメント: