2007年10月10日水曜日

Dialect in Kumamoto

In Kumamoto, there are some words which are spoken in only Kumamoto. There are many Kumamoto dialects in here. Kumamoto dialect is like with other prefecture in Kyusyu. If you went to Fukuoka, you can understand what people say. Then I often speak with Kumamoto dialect because I was born in Kumamoto. My favorite Kumamoto dialect is “tai”. Most of us speak “tai” in place of “dayo” in a sentence of the end. I’m proud of Kumamoto dialect because I like them. So, I want to keep speaking Kumamoto dialect if I live in other place.

2 件のコメント:

yasu さんのコメント...

Do you think it's bad to ask about their career at first time meet? I think it's ok at some level.

Triphaina さんのコメント...

Thank you your important comment. I thought that when everyone was asked about myself's career by a person seeing first time, they feel bad. However, you don't feel so, are you? I should resarch about Kumamoto people's cultures.