2007年7月1日日曜日

My favorite movies

I have a favorite movie. The movie is The Sixth Sense. Do you know this movie? This movie is written and directed by M. Night Syamalan. his mo I was shocked this story and last when I was a high school student because boy's doctor was gentle but he was killed by his patient at the begging. Most of people said to me about feeling for the movie that it is thrilling. But I didn't believe thrilling because I felt that this story is impressed by a boy being able to see ghosts. He was worrying because he can communicate with ghosts. However, his doctor gave him advice that a boy should contact with them activity and they must have a reason why they stay in the world. They need your help! I noticed that I had prejudice. Their looks were fearful but they had a human's mind. I think he had brave because he understood a reason why ghosts appear in front of him. If I can see ghost, I will be not able to do nothing. In the end, I hope I also can have brave like him.

1 件のコメント:

takeshi さんのコメント...

I didn't have watch Six Sence.But reading this essay,I thought I would like to watch this movie. I like watching movie, so someday I will sea thuis movie.