2007年7月14日土曜日

American dramas

I go to a rental video shop sometimes because I like to watch American drama. For example, I watched 24, ER, Prison Brake and LOST. I like many American dramas, especially, my favorite one is LOST. This story are about victims who rode on a airplane to Australia. However, this airplane had broken and passengers must live in a island where is close from a place which the airplane crashed. This drama's main charactor is a doctor, Jack. This island has beautiful nature, forest and sea, but monsters lived in there. If I were a passenger, I would die soon. I think so.... But I want to see the island because the sea is so beautiful. So, I like ER, too. It is a story which some doctors save many people's life. My mind was moved sometimes when doctors could save the life. So I like this drama. Finally, my favorite one is 24. This drama's main charactor is Jake. LOST's main charactor is same name. I wonder if "Jack is major name in America?"when I watched the drama. Jack is an argent in Amarica. His work is to save American and the presidant. I watched this drama's series 1, 2, 3 and 4. I look forward to watch 24 in movie because this drama was made as movie.

3 件のコメント:

mami さんのコメント...

I have never watched 24, ER, Prison Brake and LOST. I have watched just "Full house" It is very interesting drama. Maybe I like Family drama. I will try to wacth your recommend in this summer vacation.

Triphaina さんのコメント...

Thank you your comment. I alsonlike FULL HOUSE. I will put pictures on my blog next time. So, I will watch theirs aonther season becuase I think that watching overseas dramas is to study English.

mikuu さんのコメント...

I like American drama too.
My favorite dorama is O.C.
I watching 24 every day.