2007年7月24日火曜日

Jack Sparrow in this movie

If I finish tests in this season, I will go to Shimotouri. I don't lke shopping but, I want to buy clothes and novels. I am going to read some books about 10 in summer vacation. Especially, I like Steaven King's work. I watched movies of his work recently. It is "Seacret Window" and "Dream Catcher".They were very thrilling movie,but I like them. Johnny Depp apears in this movie and he is main chracter. I had forgotten his name. This movie's story is man who has a mantal sick. He couldn't notice his movement that he killed his wife, burn her home, and so on. In the end, He had noticed his sick but he has another chracter in his mind. So he had change. I was suprise this story. If you can't watch this movie, you should watch it in this summer. I think you must feel cool.

0 件のコメント: