2007年6月17日日曜日

My campas life

I have a meeting with my friends and exchange students every Friday. I like it because it is fun for me to talk in English with many students. It is difficult for me to speak English but It is happy for me to become with many students. Sometimes I talk about foreign culture with exchange students. I think that when I talk in English, I can't tell well because my English expression is poor. But I will continue to see in the meeting.
Especially, I got experience to be able to see Ms.Lee who is Korean teacher. She taught me some Korean information. For example, how to use Kanzi in Korea. I didn't know a way to use Kanzi and I didn't know different culture between Japan and Korea.
So I like to see many students and I want to know many information I don't know.

0 件のコメント: