2007年6月24日日曜日

Book review1-10"Huckleberry Finn"


I read Huckleberry Finn written by Mark Twain. I borrowed this book from my brother. I had never read and I didn't know this story. This story's main character is "I" and slave Jim. I was moved them friendship. They were friend despite different race and age. "I" lived with widow in the city but his Pop came her house and aimed his some money. Because he didn't give his Pop it, his Pop did violence to him. So he ran away from her home with a handmade boat put by near the river. He had a freedom and he met Jim. Because Jim was a slave, he caught his owner. So "I" and his friend Tom dug a long hole to help Jim because Jim was in a prison. When they can help Jim, I was moved my mind. They were friends beyond White and Black. I also hope that I can get wide views like them.

0 件のコメント: