2007年6月17日日曜日

I love Kumanoto, but ....

I love Kumamoto because I have never lived only Kumamoto. I don't know another prefecture. Kumamoto is good place where has beautiful environment, trees , water, air and so on. But Kumamoto has only bad point. First,It is warm in summer. I can't stay at home in summer because sunshine is intense. I think I can't stand outside without hat. My mother said to me, once it was not warm in Kumamoto like today. It was blowing cool wind when she was a child. Kumamoto is no wind. Wind is blowing sometimes but it is hot wind. So I don't feel cool.
Second, the bad point is continuing warm untill October. Kumamoto doesn't have fall. Last summer, It was not fall and soon came winter.
I don't like warm place but I like kumamoto because it has many beautiful things. I have ever been to a big waterfall called Shiraito in summer vacation in childhood. I went to a picnic there with my family. There was cool and beautiful air. My favorite place is there. I want to visit there next summer vacation. In winter, Shiraito will have frozen compretly.It is also beautiful.
I know a good point more. So there is a Kumamoto castle. When I was a high school student, I could watch it from the high school. I am proud of it and architect.
Kumamoto has some bad point but it has many good points. Even if it has bad points, I don't mind it because I love Kumamoto's good points better than bad points.

2 件のコメント:

Ayano さんのコメント...

I like Kumamoto very much. But I don't like summer in Kumamoto, too. I have never seen Shiraito. I want to see shiraito.

mami さんのコメント...

Hi,Chiaki. I read your blog. I was interested your blog. First, your blog's title is very good. My blog's title is Kumamoto. My blog don't devise.....Anyway,your blog is very good.
I thought that Kumamoto is hot and sticky,too. If you feel hot, Why don't you move in North Pole.(^ ^) It's joke.
I have never been to Shiraito. Is it good place.
I have a suggestion. Why don't you put phot??