2007年6月22日金曜日

My favorite things

I have some favorite things. They are my hobbies.
I found some new hobbies recently. First, I am to sewing clothes. When I bought my clothes, there were not favorite one for me. So I decided to make mine. My grandmother is good sewer because she learned sewing in past. So I told some advice her and my mother. I am sewing my skirt with my hand because my sewing machine was broken. If I can complete my skirt, I will come to school with it. Second I started to read some comic books. I didn't like to read it because I couldn't read and see any pictures at once. It was difficult for me to read it. But I practiced to read some comics. So I can read it now. Third, I am drawing pictures. I like to draw. Especially, I copy out pictures. I don't draw it recently, but I want to make new pictures. I draw it 2 years ago. This is the last seen of "Spirited away". Do you know the movie? I like it. If you have never watched it, you should watch it because I think the movie is beautiful. This will make your mind move when you finished watching it.Finally, my favorite thing is watching movie. Especially, I like suspense movies. I like to find a criminal in movies. I watched "Black Dahlia" It is thrilling and interesting. When I watched it with my friend, she was surprised sometimes. I like Japanese thrilling movies and historical movies, too.

0 件のコメント: