2008年1月8日火曜日

Book Review2-11" Jane Eyre"


I read Jane Eyre. This story’s main character is Jane who is a clever girl, first time. However, she grows up with her relatives in a house. She had three cousins, but they were not kind to Jane because she was a different. She was hated by her family, so she had to go to a school where has a house. She went to it and she got a friend named Kalen. She was so clever. She could speak French. However, she had died to a sick. Then, Jane grow up more and she became a tutor for a little girl who can speak French. They had good relationship both Jane and little girl. She met her uncle, soon. His name is . He was a horrible man, but they loved each other. He had a big secret, which is that he has a wife. If I were Jane, I would not have gotten married with him because I can’t believe him who had a big secret. However, she got married with him, finally. I can’t understand her mind but, I think that last is good. I hope that Jane would be happy after this story. (201words)

0 件のコメント: